Welcome to the 2023 Reworked IMPACT Awards
The Reworked IMPACT Awards celebrates the inspiring efforts of employee experience professionals across North America, and gives you the chance to get meaningful recognition for your work.
Honors are given to individuals, teams and vendors who are responsible for improving the employee experience for their organizations or clients.
Begin Your Application
Login, or create your account below to begin your application. For a list of frequently asked questions, please click here.
2023 Reworked IMPACT Awards
Create a New Account
How to Apply
• Collect the information needed to complete the application questions
• Pay application fees
• Submit a completed application by October 27, 2023
• Practitioner awards: $195
• Vendor awards: $995
• 1-2 hours per application
Employee Experience Leader of the Year
• Recognizes the important work of senior leaders responsible for improving the employee experience.
Employee Journey Innovation
• Recognizes the department or team that has implemented the most novel and/or impactful employee experience initiative over the past year. The initiative could have targeted any stage of the employee journey (onboarding, development, retention, etc.).
• Recognizes departments or teams that have implemented an initiative in the past year to improve collaboration between employees, either within teams or cross-functionally.
Innovative Use of Workplace Technology
• Recognizes the department or team that has implemented the most novel and/or innovative workplace technology product or solution within the past year to improve the employee experience at their organization.
Most Innovative Workplace Productivity Solution
• Recognizes the vendor that has helped one of their customers increase workplace productivity in the most innovative way.
Excellence in Employee Intranet & Communication Platforms
• Recognizes the vendor that has demonstrated exceptional client impact in the area of employee intranet, communications hub or communications platform.
Best Learning Innovation for the Hybrid Workplace
• Recognizes the vendor that has done the most to apply learning to the digital employee experience for one of their customers. This category focuses on fully digital and hybrid learning solutions, rather than entirely in-person strategies.
Best Innovation in Employee Engagement
• Recognizes the vendor that has done the most for one of their customers to improve employee engagement and workplace culture in an innovative or new way.